While the firm focuses much of its practice on areas of the law detailed below, we will always review any legal issue you are confronting. If The Hultquist Law Firm is not right for your particular issue, we will make every effort to refer you to trusted, affordable and experienced counsel that can successfully assist you.
The focus of this firm is civil litigation. We are trial lawyers who make our living in the courtroom. We have significant experience litigating cases in state and federal courts and in local, state and federal governmental agencies. We have tried many cases to jury verdict. We are always mindful of our clients' budgets. We utilize all forms of alternative dispute resolution and work hard to settle case without incurring the significant costs associated with protracted litigation. However, rest assured, when it is time to go to the mat, The Hultquist Law Firm is well prepared and willing to try your case to the jury!
The firm focuses and excels at the following types of work:
- Insurance defense litigation, including products liability, construction defect, mass casualty, torts and first party bad faith and extra-contractual claims against insurers;
- Insurance coverage matters, including formal coverage opinions, emergency and high priority policy advice to carriers, litigating complex coverage disputes and filing declaratory judgment actions;
- Commercial Litigation/Civil Lawsuits;
- Plaintiffs' personal injury representation;
- Representation before the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and its Inspector General;
- Physician licensure issues and defense of professional liability claims against physicians, medical practice groups, hospitals, financial institutions and their executives; and
- legal counsel and litigation for banks and other financial institutions;
- Landlord-Tenant Law; and
- Employment Matters (on behalf of employers & employees)